Services for Mediation
A financial professional provides neutral representation to both parties. Acting in this capacity, the financial specialist will:
- Help the couple organize and understand their current financial situation and options for the future.
- Present unbiased financial advice to both parties and other members of the collaborative divorce team
- (attorneys and coaches).
- Prepare reports that the couple can use to make educated and informed decisions including
– Budget Reports (current and projected)
– Property Statements
– Statements of Net Worth
– Detail of Tax Analysis Report
– After-Tax Cash Flow Spreadsheets (current and projected)
– Sale of Real Estate Report
– Pension Valuation Analysis and Summary
– Child Support and Alimony Reports