Your divorce is final! Now some of the real work begins. Your accounts need to be consolidated, QDROs completed, bank accounts closed, wills redone, etc. It can be very overwhelming! Let us help you with all of those things after the divorce in order be sure you don’t miss anything important so you can begin the next phase of your life with confidence and control.
We’ll work with you as long as necessary to ensure that ALL of the terms of your settlement agreement are completed and you get the assets you’re entitled to.
All post-divorce financial planning and investment work will be made available through Kerns Wealth Management, an independent, fee-only advisory firm owned and managed by Ed Kerns.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Education and College Savings Planning
- Establish post-divorce cash flow and budget
- Tax Assessment
- Insurance Assessment (Property/Casualty/Life/Disability/LTC)